Scripin is the leading event photo-streaming platform. Our platform boosts fun and amplifies guest engagement at a wide range of events from Award Ceremonies, Festivals, Charity Balls, Corporate Christmas & Birthday Parties and Weddings.
Scripin a primarily B2B sale – targeting venues, event organisers and corporates – where we can clearly demonstrate the value we deliver and the ROI we offer through uplifted sponsorship rights packages, brand activation or gamification.
We are growing rapidly and looking for a positive, proactive and persuasive team-mind person to join us.
- To target and deliver new client business against agreed turnover and margin objectives
- To manage the end-to-end new business cycle within the context of our strategic plan
- To proactively sell, develop and follow-up leads on a progressive basis
- To leverage and feed into the company’s marketing programmes
- To maintain accurate data and records of all new business contacts and activities (Salesforce)
Required experience and skills
- 2-4 years’ sales experience within the events industry
- Proven successful sales track record
- Sales target focused
- Solid sector knowledge and insight
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Confident presentational ability
- Commitment and dedication to succeed
In return we offer
- A salary of between £24,000 to £30,000 OTE
- An attractive commission structure
- A dynamic, vibrant and exciting work environment
- 25 day’s annual leave
- An evolving and developing career path based on ability and performance
Apply now via the form below – we look forward to hearing from you.